Cyber security at TAFE SA gives you real world skills in different technologies, processes and practices designed to protect networks, computers, programs and data from cyber attacks, damage and unauthorised access.
One of the most challenging elements of cyber security is the rapid and constant evolving nature of security risks, and the mitigation of them. Maintaining cybersecurity requires a synchronized strength throughout an information system.
According to Forbes, the global cybersecurity market reached $75 billion for 2015 and is expected to hit $170 billion in 2020
Randstad Key Stats – All Australian Specific
- 68% feel they need more training and/or education to stay up to date
- 66% would like to get vocational training and 54% training personal skills
- 64% state job-related activities to upskill themselves are offered and paid for by their employer
- ‘Are you missing the boat?’
- 59% believe that keeping themselves employable is the role of their employer
- 82% agree that they need to keep learning in order to retain or increase their employability
Benjamin Franklin once said “an investment in knowledge pays the best interest”